Genius students with one mission…
Turning exam answers into millions
Nattawut ‘Baz’ Poonpiriya [Countdown, 2012]
Welcome to an exam-cheating business run by ‘Lynn’ (Chutimon Chuengcharoensukying), a straight-A student who gets the idea for her business after helping ‘Grace’ (Eisaya Hosuwan) and ‘Pat’, (Teeradon Supapunpinyo). Grace is a prominent school activist who can’t get the grades she needs. Pat is a filthy-rich boy who believes money can buy anything. Lynn’s business skyrockets and the money starts to flood in as scores of students offer her cold hard cash in exchange for exam answers.
One day, Lynn is offered the opportunity to make millions of Baht. It is Pat and Grace who devise a plan for her to take the STIC test, an international standardised test for students wanting to enrol in the world’s leading universities. The test is scheduled to take place on the same date and same time at locations all over the world.
Although it will be extremely difficult to pull off, their plan is for Lynn to fly to a country in a time zone that’s ahead of Thailand, and then send the answers back to her customers. The only setback is that they need another genius scholar to help them pass on the answers in Thailand, and the only person that fits the profile is ‘Bank’ (Chanon Santinatornkul), Lynn’s scholarship-student rival who staunchly detests cheating of any kind.
What will Lynn do to convince Bank to overcome his moral dilemma and help them?
How BAD will this GENIUS become?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trận kéo giữa đội nam Tuấn Quỳnh và Làng Nghề trong lễ kỷ niệm 1999 năm ngày sinh Nữ Tướng Sa Lãng
- Cờ Tướng Tuyệt Kỹ Chơi PHÁO ĐẦU Sát Chiêu Kinh Dị 👹
- Hướng dẫn cách ghost máy tính pc laptop sony vaio
- How to Hack YouTube Subscribers | YouTube Subscriber Kaisai Hack Kare | Hack YouTube Subscriber 2020
- Phương trình bậc nhất một ẩn – Toán lớp 8 [Online Math – olm.vn]