Walking around the infamous Ho Chi Minh City Nightlife area in District 1. Click here ▶ to see highlights and guide.
Ho Chi Minh City also known by its former name of Saigon , is the most populous city in Vietnam with a population of 8.4 million as of 2017. Located in southeastern Vietnam, the metropolis surrounds the Saigon River and covers about 2,061 square kilometres (796 square miles). From 1955 to 1975, Saigon was the capital of the Republic of Vietnam, commonly known as South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City’s nightlife scene varies from one district to another, though venues that play live music close soon after midnight due to Vietnam’s rather strict laws. If you’re looking to party in style, District 1’s rooftop bars and swanky nightclubs stay open until 03:00 or later, offering excellent service, dance tunes, stylish ambience, well-dressed crowds, and panoramic views of the vibrant city.
Date recorded: November, 2019
Weather: 🌙 26C | 79F
Lets connect or support and receive updates of the travel places to be viewed in upcoming videos:
Support me on【Paypal】
Support me on【Patreon】
Follow me on 【Instagram】
Follow me on 【Facebook】
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khi Nào Nên Bật Kiếm Tiền Youtube Cho Kênh Mới Tốt Nhất | Duy MKT
- GIẢI CỨU BÁT GIỚI [ Nhạc Chế ] – TÂY DU KÝ NGOẠI TRUYỆN | CHI QUYÊN CHANNEL
- Thằng Khờ vô hang động Vô Tình Được Trư Bát Giới Truyền Nội Công | Thạch Cảm Đang | Trùm Phim
- Hướng dẫn Bật Follow, Chặn Tag, Ẩn Bạn bè trên Facebook
- Thu Nhập Của Bà Tân Vlog Là Bao Nhiêu ? Sau Hơn 1 Tháng Được Youtube Bật Chức Năng Kiếm Tiền